Friday, July 22, 2011

Baby Aloe Plant

Several months ago I purchased a tiny aloe pup from my university's green house.  I cost just a dollar, but was incredibly small, measuring maybe two inches tall.

Soon after I transplanted it to a ceramic pot, the largest leaf began to turn brown and shriveled.  I continued caring for it, bright light and a little water, and it seemed to be surviving.

My aloe plant about four months ago, shortly after purchase

I still have hope that it will survive.  There was quite a while after I first got this plant that I wasn't sure that it would survive.  However, now that I've had it for a while and seen that it is growing (even though it's very slow) I think it can make it through.

My aloe plant today.  It's growing slowly, but he's a trooper

No comments:

Post a Comment